Things to keep in mind during COVID-19
- The number of clients per stylist will be limited. This means that all appointments MUST be booked correctly.For example: If you schedule a Brazilian wax and then decide you want a vajacial, we will NOT be able to accommodate the last minute request for that visit.
- Please be sure to review our CDC guidelines below that will be enforced to ensure the safety of our staff and clients:
– You are required to wear a mask during your entire appointment.
– Our staff will also be wearing a mask during your entire appointment.
NO mask, means NO service and will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- To help maintain a safe distance between everyone, we are also limiting space in our waiting area.
- Appointments ONLY! No walk-ins until further notice.
- Please do not bring any guests with you that do not have an appointment.
- Work stations and high touch surface areas will be disinfected after each client.
- Please DO NOT COME if you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We ask that you call us when you arrive and wait in your car or outside until your scheduled time.
Lastly, please arrive at your appointment on time. We understand that parking in the city can be a hassle, so please do set aside time to find parking. In the event that you arrive late for your appointment, we will do our best to service you in the remaining time that was allocated to your appointment.
Download the Varago app, you can check in from your car and we will know that you have arrived.